Your Guide to Chalet Renata 2
Welcome to Chalets Renata!
Here are the important instructions for your stay:
Check-in and Check-out:
- Find our location using this Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/fab5oUmFLbZSpjr8A
- Check-in: After 14:00
- Check-out: Before 12:00
- Use code “8000” to unlock the outdoor lock.
- Keep the front door closed to protect against wild animals.
- Residents of Greece: Provide ID/VAT number during check-in.
- Residents of other countries: Provide passport number during check-in.
- Use the code provided on the electronic lock at the building facade.
- CAUTION: Pull the door handle towards you when the green light and sound appear, then push lightly to open.
- Outdoor area has 3 security cameras for your safety.
- Network: Chalet Renata 2
- Password: limera2n
- We have an electric water heater and boiler. Activate them through the electrical panel 20 minutes before use. Remember to turn them off before bathing.
- Before leaving, turn off lights and electrical appliances.
- Prohibited: Charging vehicles using house sockets.
- Kitchen is fully equipped for your use.
- Pets are welcome with supervision.
- Smoking only allowed outside.
- No loud music or parties allowed.
- Please inform us if you use linens/towels from the closets.
- Clean towels provided for each bed.
- Do not throw objects or papers in the toilet.
- Complimentary firewood is available for the fireplace. Make sure it’s turned off when you’re away.
- If you notice any malfunctions, please inform us.
- Please leave the space clean and in order.
We want you to have a memorable stay at our place! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.